Bolt-on a ton of low end power by speeding up you supercharger. Overdriving (aka as speeding-up) a supercharger is a decades old tuning trick used since the supercharger was first invented in the 1920's. Still used today to tune massive high horsepower dragsters this tuning trick is also applicable to any supercharged vehicle like Mustangs, Camaros and MINI COOPERS!
The M7 Speed Supercharger Overdrive Kit for all Gen 1 "Supercharged" MINI Coopers I. M7 Speed 16% Overdrive supercharger pulley M7 Speed 4% Lightweight Overdrive crank pulley A total of 20% supercharger speed overdrive significantly adds low end torque for faster must better GET-UP & GO! Proper length Micro-V Drive belt for this pulley combination (Gates or Dayco) High Strength ARP Crankshaft Pulley Bolt & Washer.
With well over a decade of experience, the tuning experts at M7 have carefully hand-picked the components for each kit so that they work in harmony to produce the highest power levels. They are also designed to meet strict reliability standards.M7 prides itself on using only the finest materials to produce their products. We carefully select our partners that meet our same strict standards.
The M7 Supercharger Pulley features a 16% speed increase and a number of improvements over stock and other aftermarket pulley designs. Our revised design allows the pulley to be easily positioned deeper onto the supercharger shaft for proper belt alignment. We added shoulders to the outside of the pulley to help prevent the belt from walking off of the pulley surface if you have a weak tensioner or the belt stretches at extreme RPM events.
Our proprietary taper-loc shaft locking system offers the highest locking force to the supercharger shaft at the lightest weight. The M7 taper-loc is superior to any other design on the market.... This high grip taper-lock system offers both ease of installation and slip free supercharger performance. By design, the assembly is 100% balanced out of the box. The drive belt grooves are machine to exacting SAE-J1459 specifications.
The M7 SC Overdrive Pulley also incorporates an active cooling system that pulls in cool air through the holes in the pulley shoulder, keeping belt temperature down. Made from high quality aircraft grade billet steel and gold zinc plated for corrosion resistance and years of trouble-free performance. About our 4% Crank Pulley.This beautiful lightweight design is a result of extensive computer modeling and CNC machining. A hard anodized coating was added to protect your investment from the elements and ensure a lifetime worth of use. The V-Belt grooves are machined to exacting SAE-J1459 specifications for minimum belt slippage at maximum boost. At 0.9lbs, the lightweight M7 4% Crank Pulley assists in reducing rotational mass, which in turn increases horsepower, torque and throttle response. Use this in combination with the M7 16% Supercharger Technology Pulley for maximum performance and boost yourself to the next level of MINI tuning and performance. Now comes with a brand new high quality ARP bolt and hardened washer for an extra level of assurance. PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA. The item "M7 Speed Gen 1 MINI Cooper 20% Overdrive Supercharger Pulley Kit FREE SHIPPING" is in sale since Friday, September 18, 2020. This item is in the category "eBay Motors\Parts & Accessories\Car & Truck Parts\Turbos, Nitrous, Superchargers\Superchargers & Parts". The seller is "autopart-performance" and is located in Mooresville, North Carolina.
This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Panama, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Viet nam, Uruguay, Indonesia, Trinidad and tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Philippines, Cayman islands.